Friday, July 9, 2010

*Due* today --- but the baby has NO idea!






Yes, I'm due today. But this baby has no idea. I feel fantastic today - too fantastic! This baby's not coming today...


As much as I know not to rely on the EDD, it IS a little disappointing to know that it won't happen today. I am ready. I'm tired of being tired and in various body pain. I'm tired of not being able to sleep on my back - or comfortably sleep at all - and of rocking to have to get out of the recliner - that I know NOT to sit in when I'm this big! LOL I'm sure that any pregnant woman would agree. As much as I'm tempted to try the wives' tales -- spicy food, bumpy rides, sex -- , I know that they won't do any good. This baby's not budging until it's ready. I'm not sure what to do to keep my mind off of it, it's become an obnoxious obsession. I guess I could re-wash all of the clothes, but that seems so unnecessary for two reasons: this is our 3rd child (I know that they won't be any cleaner with one washing as they would be with five) and we have no idea the sex of the baby! I'd have to wash the girl clothes and then the boy clothes and put them right back where I had them... it just seems like so much work right now. lol
Hopefully (*prayerfully*) this weekend will be full of walking and cleaning and activity so as to take my mind off of it and also, by some chance, jiggle something loose to start labour.

C'mon Baby #3 and Homebirth! I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment